[council] Regarding working group membership

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Thu Mar 1 00:41:39 UTC 2007

Bruce,

I think most of what you propose looks pretty good.  But I am not so
sure about requiring non-constituency members to be experts is the best
way to go.  I am generally not opposed to allowing observers who are not
affilitated with a constituency or an expert to participate in working
groups or task forces as you suggested in a later email message on this
subject.

Chuck Gomes