[council] Regarding working group membership

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Thu Mar 1 13:29:35 UTC 2007

Cary's concern about the challenges of excessively large task forces or
working groups is important and one we should focus on.  One way of
managing the concerns is to divide a large group into subgroups that
provide input into the full group.  I think we have used this fairly
successfully in the RN-WG.  (BTW, this technique is not limited to large
groups and can be used to speed progress.)

Chuck Gomes