[council] Lisbon meetings

GNSO.SECRETARIAT@GNSO.ICANN.ORG gnso.secretariat at gnso.icann.org
Thu Mar 1 21:31:30 UTC 2007

[To: council[at]gnso.icann.org]

Dear Council Members,

Please let me know, off the Council list, whether you will be attending
  the ICANN Lisbon meetings. If you would like a room reserved in the
main venue, the Corinthia Hotel, let me have your arrival and departure
dates as soon as possible please.

It would be advisable to arrive in time for the proposed GNSO working
sessions on policy and preparation for workshops and the GNSO Public
Forum which will start on Saturday 24 and go through Sunday 25 March.
A detailed agenda will be developed but please refer to:
http://www.icann.org/meetings/lisbon/

Suzanne Sene, GAC liaison to the Council, has proposed the following
times and dates for the joint GAC/GNSO meetings in Lisbon.
Saturday, March 24:  12:15 to 1430, beginning with lunch, topic:  new gTLDs

Sunday, March 25:  14:00 to 15:45, topic WHOIS

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you.
Kind regards,

Glen