[council] Regarding dealing with inappropriate behaviour

Sophia B sophiabekele at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 21:15:15 UTC 2007

>      But it also taught me that often the judgement between constructive

Good points Avri,
 as technologist, let us be reminded how *'disruptive technologies'* have
contributed to reinventing our economies, the minds set comes with it.

We are also entering into a self-organizing state of affairs globally like
the Ant Empire, where everything works without the Queen Ant calling the
shots, but she still maintains her authority, which is none really.

I hope this was not in itself disruptive on is own;)
Sophia