[council] Regarding dealing with inappropriate behaviour

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Fri Mar 2 21:44:07 UTC 2007

Points taken Avri.  I certainly wouldn't advocate spending an excessive
amount of time on this. If we can't come up a relatively simple
procedure including fairly simple appeal process, then we probably
should just wait until a problem occurs and react.  The difficulty with
that is that it takes longer to deal with a problem if there is one.

Chuck Gomes