[council] GNSO related meetings and evnts in Lisbon

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Fri Mar 16 21:21:50 UTC 2007

Looks okay to me Glen.

Chuck Gomes

"This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized use, distribution, or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify sender immediately and destroy/delete the original transmission."