[council] Draft Agenda for Council meeting - Wednesday 28 March 2007, Lisbon, Portugal

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Tue Mar 20 23:03:47 UTC 2007

Hello Chuck,

> Thanks Bruce.  This isn't essential in my opinion but it seems like it
> would be helpful to have a brief status report of the PRO-WG.

Thanks for the suggestion.  I am expecting that to happen during the
GNSO Public Forum immediately preceding the Council meeting.  I will
publish a draft agenda for the Public Forum shortly.   I am assuming
that there will not be actions for the Council, but we could certainly
get an update on timeline etc.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin