[council] Draft Agenda for GNSO Public Forum - Wednesday 28 March 2007, Lisbon, Portugal

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Wed Mar 21 04:13:10 UTC 2007

Hello All,

Here is a draft agenda for the GNSO Public Forum on Wednesday 28 March
2007.

It is a fairly packed agenda.  I have allocated substantial time to the
WHOIS topic as this will be before the Council for deciding next steps
in Lisbon.  With respect to the working groups that are considering
topics related to new gTLDs, we may have some additional time for
discussion towards the end of the new gTLD discussion on Monday from
14;00 to 16:00.

The time allocated to interviewing the Board candidate was requested by
Philip Sheppard as chair of the election process.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin

8:30am to 10:30am (Lisbon time)

8:30am to 8:45am   - Questions for ICANN Board candidate

- session chair - Philip Sheppard
- candidate - Bruce Tonkin

8:45am to 9:30am - WHOIS task force - Jordyn Buchanan

	- summary of majority recommendations
      - summary of concerns from constituencies that don't support the
majority recommendations
	- summary of any GAC guidelines or discussions related to WHOIS
	- open mike

9:30am to 9:45am - PDP-Feb06 PDP on Contractual conditions relating to
existing gTLDs - Avri Doria

- summary of majority recommendations
- summary of concerns from constituencies that don't support the
majority recommendations
- open mike

9:45am to 10:00am - GNSO-RN-WG: Report from GNSO working group on
Reserved Names - Chuck Gomes

- summary of report
- open mike

10:00am to 10:15am - GNSO-IDN-WG: Report from GNSO working group on IDNs
- Ram Mohan

- summary of progress
- open mike

10:15am to 10:30am - GNSO-PRO-WG: Report from GNSO working group on
Preserving the Rights of Others (PRO)

- summary of progress
- open mike