[council] New ICANN website

Denise Michel denise.michel at icann.org
Mon Mar 26 16:16:22 UTC 2007

I wanted to alert you to the fact that ICANN's Communications Dept. has
launched a new ICANN website.  As noted in this morning's forum, this
new website is part of an ongoing effort to improve ICANN's on line
interface based on the community's comments.

The Policy Dept. staff has provided text and information, but we are
learning about this new site along with you.  Here's some tips:  to find
the GNSO web page, click on "Structures" at the top of the homepage and
then click on the "GNSO" box in the organization chart; the "Processes"
link at the top of the homepage will take you to links to information on
activities of the GNSO (and other entities).

You will find a link to the old homepage at the bottom of the new page.

Also at the bottom of the new homepage you will find a link to use to
provide input on the new website.  *Please direct your comments here.*
If you find factual errors or missing information relating to the GNSO,
please email Glen <gnso.secretariat at gnso.icann.org>.

Thanks.
Denise

Denise Michel