[council] Re: An issue or not an issue - that is the question

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Fri May 25 09:20:22 UTC 2007

Hi,

In principle I agree with this approach.

I would have preferred waiting to ask the staff to do this until the
new GTLD process was completed.  As it stands, once we ask for the
report, we are on a timetable.  And though we don't do a very good
job of following the time table in any case and are hoping for a
rationalization of the timing in the PDP in the future, i think it
better to not start something we cannot follow through on.

a.