[council] WhoIS WG

philip.sheppard at aim.be philip.sheppard at aim.be
Wed May 30 16:01:50 UTC 2007

Mawaki,

I do not understand your concern about the WHOIS WG. You asked an
excellent question on the WHOIS WG and I said that the question was in my
view out of scope of the WG charter. This is not a refusal to answer but
one that recognised the limit to the responsibilities of a WG chair. To
address out of scope questions on a group of more than 60 with a large
proportion being observers new to the ICANN process seemed unwise.

I recommended that you ask the question of Council.
You have not done so.

Philip