[council] GNSO Chair election results

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Thu May 31 13:59:08 UTC 2007

Hi,

Thanks.

I am not so sure about a revival.  I think we are already a pretty
lively group.  But I do hope that we continue making progress both in
our policy development efforts and in our abilities at reaching
consensus or at least super-majorities as often as we possibly can.
And, if I can help in those processes and in the general area of
working together nicely, I will be happy.

thanks again,

a.