[council] Agenda Item - Council Comments on Draft Report of the BGC on GNSO Improvements

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Tue Nov 20 15:29:28 UTC 2007

Hi,

At our last meting there was some opinion that it might be possible
for the council to come up with a narrow statement that could be have
consensus endorsement from the council.  The item was, therefore, put
on today's agenda.

I thought that a few people were thinking of forming a ad-hoc group
to put forward a statement for consideration by the council.  As of
this point, I have not seen such a statement.

If anyone is working on one, please send it to the list as soon as
possible.  It may already be too late for reaching agreement on
anything at today's meeting, but if we don't have any statement to
discus, it may be a mote point.

thanks

a.