AW: [council] Draft reply Council on GNSO reform

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Tue Nov 27 13:24:19 UTC 2007

Hi,

I tend to agree.  E.g. I support the WG proposal completely  and
think the proposal allows us the leeway to define them in a way that
works and is flexible.  I would, therefore, be uncomfortable with a
statement that indicated that GNSO had consensus in stating that we
feel that we should be wary of WGs.  So while I can live with the
statement we have that says they need a lot of thought and we want
flexibility, I become uncomfortable as we had more caveats.

a.