AW: [council] Draft reply Council on GNSO reform

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Tue Nov 27 15:05:02 UTC 2007

I agree that according to the rules we established, if we can't reach
unanimous consensus on this one, then it should be dropped, but I would
also point out that this recommendation is probably one of the most
critical for GNSO improvement and that it seems to me that we are making
progess on agreeing to wording with which we might all be comfortable.
So I suggest that we not give up yet; we may have to give up in the end,
but let's keep trying to the end.

Chuck Gomes