[council] IDN mailing list

Greg Ruth greg_ruth at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 29 18:21:10 UTC 2007

It appears that the IDN WG mailing list is still operative.  I propose that this be the basis for a 6-month trial of an IDN discussion list.  As Council chair, Avri is willing to monitor the list during the trial period.  I would envision that ICANN would publicly announce the "creation" of this list (probably with a new name), describing its purpose and rules, and explaining how to subscribe.

Please put  this on the agenda to be discussed at the next meeting.