[council] IPC Proposed Revised IGO DRP

Robin Gross robin at ipjustice.org
Thu Nov 29 22:55:17 UTC 2007

I share David's concerns about this proposal.  (Without going into the
specific concerns on the proposal) we should not circumvent the treaty
making process and international legal institutions - which is the
correct forum to take such a proposal to.

ICANN has no authority to create special rights for IGOs vis-a-vis other
legal rights to use domain names.

Robin