[council] IPC Proposed Revised IGO DRP

Olof Nordling olof.nordling at icann.org
Fri Nov 30 11:41:34 UTC 2007

Chuck and all,

I, for one, am a bit intrigued about the inner meaning of what you call the
"treaty route". Would that imply

a) all IGOs do like the Red Cross and nail the name protection in their
respective treaties

or

b) some overarching treaty for all IGOs clarifying name protection for them
all, a kind of "Paris Convention +"

or

c) something else?

Grateful for some clarification on this. I trust I'm not the only one that's
puzzled (and if I am, well - apologies for not getting it..)

Best regards

Olof

  _____