[council] Reminder: Comments on supplementary material and gTLD workshop plans by 8 October

GNSO.SECRETARIAT@GNSO.ICANN.ORG gnso.secretariat at gnso.icann.org
Thu Oct 4 15:35:22 UTC 2007

Dear Council Members,

This is a reminder to submit any comments you have regarding  the draft
'supplementary material' distributed on Tuesday, 2  October, NLT 19:00
UTC on Monday, 8 October.

The GNSO Workshop Planning Group has a meeting scheduled at that time
in which it is planned to finalize the 'supplementary  material' so it
can be posted and distributed shortly  thereafter, thereby making it
publicly available in excess of two weeks before the ICANN meetings in L.A.

Also, on Wednesday, 3 October, Chuck Gomes distributed 'Proposed New
gTLD Workshop Plans' for Council comment NLT 21:00 UTC on Monday, 8
October.

The GNSO Workshop Planning Group also plans to finalize those plans in
its meeting that day so that the plans, including the agenda, can be
posted and distributed and so that we can provide a briefing for the
moderator and panel members well in advance of the workshop.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if you need any document
resent.

Thank you very much.
Kind regards,

Glen