[council] GNSO Council Resolution page update

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Sun Oct 7 14:14:44 UTC 2007

Glen,

This is probably a minor point, but it would seem to me to be an improvement if the the resolutions were in reverse chronological order both in terms of the year and the motion because I believe that people would be most often be looking for recently passed motions.

Chuck Gomes

"This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized use, distribution, or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify sender immediately and destroy/delete the original transmission."