[council] Draft GNSO Council minutes 20 September 2007

Ross Rader ross at tucows.com
Thu Oct 11 02:51:11 UTC 2007

Per our Sept. 20th resolution on the transfers PDP -

ii) Pursuant to section 1.b of Annex A of ICANN's Bylaws, that the GNSO
Council initiate the formal GNSO Policy Development Process by
requesting the creation of an issues report evaluating issues raised by
the working group document "Points of Clarification Inter-Registrar
Transfer Policy".

...we should have received an issues report from staff sometime during
the last few days. It would be helpful to get an update on when we can
expect this during our call tomorrow.

--
Regards,

Ross Rader