[council] FW: [Fwd: Sharing good news...]

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Mon Oct 15 14:41:43 UTC 2007

Glen kindly shared the following news and I would like to pass it on to the full Council and personally congratulate Norbert and compliment him for his excellent work.

Chuck Gomes

"This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized use, distribution, or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify sender immediately and destroy/delete the original transmission."