[council] Draft Schedule for GNSO related meetings in LA

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Fri Oct 19 11:19:48 UTC 2007

Hi,

Thanks, Glen for publishing this.

I just wanted to let everyone know that we are working had to try and
fit everything in that needs to be considered.  And trying to give
each topic enough time for full consideration.

One thing I would like to ask is that the meetings on 27/28 be
formal, with attendance, so that as much as possible if we need to
make decisions we will have the proper quorum to do so.  I don't
expect us to make any major decisions, though it has been suggested
that we may want to discuss the disposition of our IDN ccTLD report
during the Saturday meeting.  We may certainly want to take decisions
on how to proceed on something.  We will, of course wait until the 31
Oct meeting for the major decisions that are currently scheduled for
that meeting, and would need a prior motion for any other major
decision we would want to take during the meetings on the 27/28th.

thanks

a.