[council] Re: Draft Schedule for GNSO related meetings in LA

Norbert Klein nhklein at gmx.net
Sun Oct 21 17:48:34 UTC 2007

Greg Ruth wrote:
> Avri,
>      I will be in transit most of the 27th (Saturday), so I would
> prefer to hold off on voting until the regularly scheduled Council
> meeting.  I agree with Philip that the Sat & Sun meetings have
> traditionally been used to accomplish useful Council work, but not to
> transact Council business.  Councilors have tended to schedule their
> time and travel accordingly.
>
> Greg

Thanks - but could you please help me to better understand what is
"Council work" and what is - obviously different in your mail - "Council
business"?

Norbert

--
If you want to know what is going on in Cambodia,
please visit us regularly - you can find something new every day:

http://cambodiamirror.wordpress.com