[council] Issues Report on specified Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy issues

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Wed Oct 24 17:52:24 UTC 2007

Hi,

Kristina, I am sorry to hear you won't be with us on Thursday as the
conversations about comments received during the meeting will be as
important as any vote we take and it would have been good to have
your contributions to these discussions.  Though I understand that
real life, families, and day jobs often get in the way.

Would it be possible for you to attend this meeting, (17-20 EST),
remotely?

I will try to find a way to fit this discussion on the Inter-Rgistrar
transfer policy into one of our earlier meetings, but am not sure
where.  One idea is to extend the day on Saturday by an hour - not to
vote, but to have the initial substantive discussion.

So, would be people be willing to work an extra hour later on
Saturday, i.e. until 19 instead of 18, so that we can have the
initial discussion?  This might allow us to hold the vote on
Wednesday because most of the discussion could have taken place.

BTW, as additional background, people should check out http://
www.icann.org/topics/raa and especially http://www.icann.org/topics/
raa/raa-public-comments-23oct07.pdf in addition to the materials that
have been develped by the WG and the Issues paper.

thanks

a.