[council] Issues Report on specified Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy issues

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Fri Oct 26 12:02:42 UTC 2007

hi,

No one has objected to running a hour later on Saturday so we can
talk about the Inter-Registrar Transfer Issues paper and the
possibility of intiating a PDP.

So, please add to your schedules:  1800-1900 - Inter-registrar
Transfer Issues.

Karen, can you give us an overview of the Issues paper at that time?

Thanks

a.