[council] Revised GNSO Comments re. ccNSO/GAC Issues Paper on IDN ccTLDs

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Sun Oct 28 18:19:01 UTC 2007

The following two documents are attached in response to the work the
Council did yesterday regarding the draft GNSO Comments re. ccNSO/GAC
Issues Paper on IDN ccTLDs:

1.	A redlined version of the Executive Summary highlighting the
changes that Cary, Edmon, Olof and I made
2.	A revised version of the full document that highlights all of
the changes made in the document, noting that the Executive Summary was
replaced in total and two changes were made at the end of page 8.  It is
important to note that, other than the two changes made at the end of
page 8, we did not make any other changes to the body of the document
even in cases where we made changes to the Executive Summary.

Note that Avri plans to share the draft Executive Summary in our meeting
with the GAC later today; she will make clear that it has not yet been
finalized by the Council.

Feel free to communicate any questions or comments.

Chuck Gomes