[council] Proposed endgame motion for Whois Task Force - with Whereas'es

Adrian Kinderis adrian at ausregistry.com.au
Sun Sep 2 12:28:15 UTC 2007

All,

It seems to me to be valid to have this issue and motion expedited to
ensure that it is reviewed and decided upon by those that have followed
the process and that is concluded at the LA meeting.

Regards,

Adrian Kinderis
Managing Director
AusRegistry Group Pty Ltd
Level 8, 10 Queens Road
Melbourne. Victoria Australia. 3004
Ph: +61 3 9866 3710
Fax: +61 3 9866 1970
Email: adrian at ausregistry.com
Web: www.ausregistrygroup.com

The information contained in this communication is intended for the
named recipients only. It is subject to copyright and may contain
legally privileged and confidential information and if you are not an
intended recipient you must not use, copy, distribute or take any action
in reliance on it. If you have received this communication in error,
please delete all copies from your system and notify us immediately.