[council] Liz Williams

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Wed Sep 5 19:20:23 UTC 2007

Thanks for the notice Denise.

I want to publicly express my personal appreciation for all the
contributions Liz made in the policy development process.  In my
opinion, we have made significant progress in policy development efforts
in the GNSO during Liz's tenure and she has been a very large
contributor in that regard. She will be greatly missed but I sincerely
wish her all the best in her new endeavors.

Chuck Gomes