[council] RE: summary of Whois studies and data points attached

Liz Gasster lgasster at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 15:04:07 UTC 2007

All,

The following additional studies performed by ICANN have been brought to my
attention.  I will be adding brief summaries to the document I distributed
earlier, but wanted you to be aware of these additions right away.

Thanks, Liz

http://www.icann.org/whois/wdprs-report-final-31mar04.htm

http://www.icann.org/whois/wdprs-report-final-31mar05.htm

 <http://www.icann.org/announcements/wdprs-report-final-31mar06.pdf>