[council] Schedule for LA ICANN meeting

Robin Gross robin at ipjustice.org
Sun Sep 16 22:07:19 UTC 2007

Is there something that we can do to encourage more open meetings of the
GAC?

Its a bit troubling for GAC to hold so many key policy discussions that
the public is barred from attending.  Especially since ICANN likes to
call itself "open and transparent" and "bottom up", etc.

I've got no problem attending WIPO policy discussions.  ICANN should
hold GAC to a higher standard and not allow this kind of secrecy.  It
discredits the entire policy making process.

Robin