[council] 27 March resolution on WHOIS

Liz Gasster liz.gasster at icann.org
Wed Apr 2 15:44:58 UTC 2008

All,

As you know, last week the Council unanimously approved a motion on WHOIS as follows:

Resolved to form a group of volunteers to:
1. Review and discuss the 'Report on Public Suggestions on Further Studies of WHOIS'

2. Develop a proposed list, if any, of recommended studies for which ICANN staff will be asked to provide cost estimates to the Council

3. Deliver the list of recommendations with supporting rationale not later than 24 April 2008.

Glen and I would like to get this group started.  May we ask for volunteers this week?  We can then set up a call for early next week.

Thanks, Liz