[council] Re: [liaison6c] Briefing and Discussion on New gTLDs

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Wed Apr 2 20:25:21 UTC 2008

Hi,

I just want to confirm that as with all GNSO meetings, this meeting is
open to observers.

Also I understood that there were questions which the Board wished the
staff to consult with the GNSO council about.  Is this not the case?
Or will there be questions that the members of the council and the
constituencies should be considering prior to the meeting?

thanks

a.