[council] Fast Flux Hosting

Tim Ruiz tim at godaddy.com
Fri Apr 11 15:07:26 UTC 2008

Mike,

We are all concerned about the problem, and the questions in your motion
are valid and should be answered. But they should be answered BEFORE we
initiate a PDP so we know what we're initiating a PDP on so that any
resultant policy will have some measure of impact. Bottom line, the
issue we asked about in the motion for the issues report is deemed to be
out of scope. The report doesn't elaborate on what would be in scope.

If you insist on putting this motion forward as is, it requires a
Supermajority. If you are truly interested in getting something done, I
suggest we first start with the research you suggest. And that doesn't
require that we start a PDP.

Tim