[council] Fast Flux Hosting - Motion issue

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Tue Apr 15 17:42:55 UTC 2008

Hi,

In preparing for the meeting, I have reread the motion and have a
process problem with it.

To initiate a PDP we have a 33%+ threshold if in scope else 66% ( cf.
X.6.3c)
To decide on whether to do a Task Force we need a 50%+1 vote. (cf. X.
6.4, X.7)

By combining the two into a single motion we have something that is
neither beast nor fowl.  I think that we need to split them into 2
motions:

1 to initiate the PDP on the specific issues.  This will help us to
determine if we in scope of not.

2. to form a task force

Thanks.

a.