[council] RyC Confusingly Similar Statement

Adrian Kinderis adrian at ausregistry.com.au
Thu Apr 17 23:40:20 UTC 2008

No problems Chuck.

I was hoping your Constituency may have been able to assist you in the response. It didn't necessarily have to come from you...

Once again, sorry for pushing the point and I hope the words "send him to the chair" weren't part of your deliberations (on the jury anyway...) J

Regards,

Adrian Kinderis
Managing Director

AusRegistry Group Pty Ltd
Level 8, 10 Queens Road
Melbourne. Victoria Australia. 3004
Ph: +61 3 9866 3710
Fax: +61 3 9866 1970
Email: adrian at ausregistry.com <mailto:adrian at ausregistry.com>
Web: www.ausregistrygroup.com <http://www.ausregistryinternational.com/>

The information contained in this communication is intended for the named recipients only. It is subject to copyright and may contain legally privileged and confidential information and if you are not an intended recipient you must not use, copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this communication in error, please delete all copies from your system and notify us immediately.