[council] Fwd: GAC recommendations regarding the terms of reference for WHOIS studies

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Fri Apr 18 14:51:03 UTC 2008

Hi,

Attached is the GAC communiqué related to WHOIS Studies.  It makes
some concrete suggestions for studies and study specifics.

Liz please forward this to the Whois team, as I do not seem to be on
that list.   I believe this information should be included and
considered with the other comments contributions that were received.

thanks

a.

Begin forwarded message: