[council] Revised Community Travel Support Procedure for FY09

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Fri Aug 15 12:05:18 UTC 2008

Hi,

One other consideration that has been brought up in the past is
whether the support needs to be extended to people not in the
council.  For example, as we start to ask more non council members to
chair WGs, will we need to share some of the support with those we ask
to chair a WG?

If so, and we use a mostly constituency based model as opposed to a
purely need based model, might we want to give 1 spot (or 1 equivalent
if it goes that way) to each constituency with 2 (or 2 equivalents)
held for WG chairs or constituencies with an extra need for an extra
council member(s).

a.