[council] Reporting back again...

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Sun Aug 17 13:50:43 UTC 2008

Welcome back Norbert.

A good place to start as you probably already know is the Council
workspace on the wiki at
https://st.icann.org/gnso-council/index.cgi?gnso_council_workspace.  The
agenda for our 4 Sep meeting is not yet posted but under Current Issues,
two key topics will likely be Fast Flux and GNSO Improvements.  In the
case of GNSO Improvements, it would be helpful to become familiar with
the recommendations made to ICANN Staff by the small GNSO Structure
Consensus Group; I attached the report that Rob Hoggarth sent to the
Council list and that was sent to the Board.

Chuck