[council] Revised Community Travel Support Procedure for FY09

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Mon Aug 18 22:06:12 UTC 2008

Hi,

I think one thing we need to know to use the support for Cairo fairly
is how many people cannot come without some level of support.

We have 18 Council members who are qualified for assistance and 2 WG
chairs who might be qualified for assistance - how many need support
at this point and cannot attend otherwise?

I also think we need to find a solution that works for Cairo, I am
sure that the restructuring of the GNSO  Council which should have
been decided before the meting after Cairo will force a change in any
scheme we would come up with.

a.