[council] Update on names

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Wed Aug 27 14:30:31 UTC 2008

Hi,

I have collected a list of 9 names from 4 constituencies so far
(including the 2 council members who probably have partial Nomcom
support)

Two constituencies have indicated that they were holding their
meetings to discuss this today, so I have extended the deadline until
this evening.  I will hold off publishing the full list until then.
( though of course everyone has sent their  individualist to the
council list already)

I am still looking (with others) for a supplemental funding source to
cover the hotel balance for the two council members who may have
Nomcom support, funding which will be necessary unless the staff
relents on allowing for a partial allocation from the budget.

thanks

a.