[council] Further Draft of GNSO Council Restructure Implementation Report - for discussion

Robert Hoggarth robert.hoggarth at icann.org
Mon Dec 8 16:05:09 UTC 2008

Thanks Philip. No intent to cause any concerns on the structure query. I included the form/structure item in the draft "key decision" list when I first circulated the "strawman" document on 15 November.  No one suggested creating any more reform teams, but I thought it was important that the Council discuss and confirm the form and methodology it wanted to employ for organizing and addressing the Council transition/implementation effort.  I thought Chuck's subsequent contribution (11/16) of what are now identified as items 1.a and 1.b. clarified the necessary Council decision quite well. Will eliminate or edit the item as appropriate based on further input.

RobH