[council] GNSO Council Restructuring - a wrinkle in the two houses approach

Adrian Kinderis adrian at ausregistry.com.au
Mon Dec 8 20:29:31 UTC 2008

Exactly my point Stéphane!

Adrian

From: owner-council at gnso.icann.org [mailto:owner-council at gnso.icann.org] On Behalf Of Stéphane Van Gelder
Sent: Tuesday, 9 December 2008 7:26 AM
To: Alan Greenberg; Council GNSO'
Subject: Re: [council] GNSO Council Restructuring - a wrinkle in the two houses approach

Just a question: if resellers have a contract with ICANN, don't they then become ICANN-accredited registrars?

Thanks.

Stéphane Van Gelder
Directeur Général / General manager
+33 1 48 01 86 17

INDOM - Noms de domaine / Domain names
124-126, rue de Provence
75008 Paris. France
0820 77 7000
(Prix d'un appel local)
De l'étranger (calling from outside France): + 33 1 76 70 05 67
http://www.indom.com/

Daily domain name industry news: http://www.domaines.info/
Mon blog/My blog : http://www.domaines.info/