[council] Whois studies: IPC comment on RyC "working model"

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Mon Dec 8 23:22:55 UTC 2008

Forwarded From: Metalitz, Steven

Glen, with apologies for the delay, I would appreciate it if you would circulate the attached document from the IPC to the appropriate list in preparation for the call scheduled on Wednesday, which I will attend on behalf of the IPC.  If there are other documents I should review relevant to this meeting (other than the RyC 10/29 paper of course), please let me know.

This document has not been formally approved by the IPC but reflects the views of Lee Eulgen and me, who represented IPC on the two task forces that examined this issue over the past several months, as well as others who assisted us in that regard.

Please let me know if there are any questions about the attachment.

Steve Metalitz, IPC president

<<IPC comment re RyC Analysis of Whois studies (2051292).DOC>>