[council] Further Draft of GNSO Council Restructure Implementation Report - for discussion

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Tue Dec 9 04:53:27 UTC 2008

Hi,

At this point, I believe that I should submit Philip's cover letter
with Rob's staff report on the status of the work being done.

This seems to be a compromise between Chuck's optimism and Philip's
caution.  I will not add any comment to the effect that we may now be
questioning some of the reasoning behind the bifurcation that produced
the proposal fr  bi-cameral organization.

Thanks.

a.