[council] whois studies phone call

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Wed Dec 10 17:13:15 UTC 2008

Thanks Avri.

We have now received a statement from the BC so they should be added
along with the IPC.

I tried to incorporate both the IPC and BC statements in the attached
summary of the recommendations and left space for adding other groups'
views in our meeting today. In the case of the IPC and BC, please make
sure I captured your input accurately because I had to rush somewhat.

As you can see, I created four (4) tables that summarize the positions
in terms of Priorities and Feasibility of studies of the RyC, IPC and
BC.  The tables are organized so that each one includes the highest
recommended priority by any constituency: Top, Medium, Low and No Study.
In cases where the IPC and BC did not make a comment on the priority or
feasibility, I assumed the same positions as the RyC; keep in mind this
is easy to change.  I also assumed a top priority for Study 7 on the
part of the BC; if that is incorrect, we can easily change it as well.

Chuck