[council] Travel support draft text

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu Dec 11 13:32:39 UTC 2008

I am not an interested party in this discussion, but as I read this,
it strikes me that we are making an assumption here. If we are
talking about the general case and not just this year...

For the present budget year, the travel allocation was based on the
number of GNSO Councillors. In the new GNSO model, it is a SG
responsibility to say how council seats map to Constituencies (if
indeed constituencies exist in their present form). So will the
money/allocation#-of-trips go to constituencies, or SG?

Alan