[council] RAA Motion

Rosette, Kristina krosette at cov.com
Thu Dec 11 15:13:47 UTC 2008

Thanks for your work on this, Chuck.  Because I do not agree that "there
is strong support for the agreed-to amendments" across the entire ICANN
community, I suggest that that language be removed or, alternatively,
revised to indicate the segments of the community within which there is
strong support.