[council] Motion on PDP vote on Issues report on Post-Expiration Domain Name Recovery

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Fri Dec 12 16:42:38 UTC 2008

Hi,

It was mentioned that in keeping with our  current practice of being
explicit with timings as much as possible,  we should be more specific
about when we will take the required PDP votes after receiving an
Issues report.  This motion is intended to fill that gap.

thanks

a.

----

Moved by: Avri Doria
Seconded:

Whereas:

An Issues Report on Post-Expiration Domain Name Recovery has been
produced and introduced to the GNSO Council.

Resolve:

The GNSO Council members will consult with their constituencies in
preparation for a vote on a PDP and other possible motions at the
Council meeting on 8 January 2009.