[council] Draft motions on Registration Abuse Policy

Tim Ruiz tim at godaddy.com
Fri Dec 12 20:17:22 UTC 2008

I know we should expect a motion after an issues report is released, but
the actual substance/wording of the motion can be an issue with various
nuances, inflections, and concerns over meaning, etc. I will keep in
mind that we can ask to postpone to next meeting if necessary. Thanks
for reminding me about that.

Tim